The Nitecore i2 is able to automatically identify Li-ion, LiFePO4, Ni-MH and Ni-Cd rechargeable batteries and apply the appropriate charging mode: Constant Current (CC), Constant Voltage (CV), or Trickle Charge.
Each battery bay has its own micro processor that is capable of monitoring and charging batteries independently.
What's New In The Updated Intellicharger i2?
- LCD screen replaces old i2 power bar
- 100% charging acceleration
- Active current distribution technology
- Expanded compatibility to support 3.7V and 4.35V batteries
- IMR battery restoration
- Automatic current selection based on battery capacity
- Automatic detection of non-rechargeable lithium batteries